Searching...
Kamis, 06 Maret 2014

Contoh Conversation

Kamis, Maret 06, 2014


In the afternoon at a city park, Lintang and Tania meet to have a chtat :
Lintang : Hi Tania! How is your day?
Tania : I’m great. How about you?

Lintang : I am little bit tired, because I have a lot of tasks that I am not sure how to do it.
Tania : Really? May I know about the tasks?
Lintang : Sure, I’ve to design a certain batik pattern! By using coreldraw program that I even know about it.
Tania: I have experienced drawing by coreldraw. Would you ind if I help you?
Lintang : That would be great! Thank you so much.
Tania : Btw, just forget about your tasks, because I have surprising news. That’s why I ask you to come here.
Lintang : Emm.. a surprising news? What’s that?
Tania : Fabiola is going to join a singing competition!
Lintang : what? Pardon?
Tania : Yeaah, Fabiola is going to join a singing competition.!
Lintang : To be honest, I am not sure about that. As I remember, she cant singing at all.
Tania : I doubt it too. But you know, she has been practicing to sing for about a year. And I have ever that her voice is getting greater and greater. Someone also told me that she had won some singing competitions.
Lintang : what an incredible girl she is, only practicing in a one year. Cant believe it!
Tania : And you know? I have a good news for you. If she wins the competition, she will pay us for a dinner in Pizza Hut we can order everything we want.
Lintang: That’s cool! I will pray so that she will win the competition!
Tania : Yeaah. Do you want to come to the competition?
Lintang : Why not?
Tania : Really? Without any doubt
Lintang : I am really curious about her singing talent.
Tania : That’s a good point! I will come too , then.
Lintang : Ok, When will the competition be held?
Tania : Next Sunday at 5 p.m. in JEC
Lintang : Ok I will pick you up.
Tania : OK, btw lets go to find something to eat!
Lintang : Yeaay, lets go!

0 komentar:

Flag Counter

free counters

Free Powerpoint Template

Free Powerpoint Template
by : http://4presentation.net